Saturday, March 21, 2009

science centre re-entry chop
walao the chop colour tio my white skinny in the toilet (: @ science centre
my second home lol

miie (:
my shadow ...
reflection of the projector (:

miie & my nephew (:
hi-5
lol ..


yesterday i went science centre ...
sorry for not posting yesterday ...
i was damn tired ..
ok
first we reach there we want to eat mac breakfast
but reach there we end up eating mac lunch ..
lol


ok ,
aft we eat finish ...we went to buy ticket ..
the Q was damn long lorh ,
sian ...
thn aft tat we buy ticket liao
we went in walk walk walk
thn it was about tym liao ..


we watching the sea creature ..
thn it was a 2D show ..
the show was lyk the whole theater ...
thn the image was very big
when it turn my eyes oso follow turn ..
thn i gong gong liao ..
my whole head spinning ,
make miie feel lyk vomiting .
during the show i nv open my eyes ,
have !
onli some part of the show ..
i keep close my eyes thn sms hym ..



thn aft the show we went to watch magic show .
we can try alot of different magic ..
hahahaha
i tried the head gone case thingi
haha
fun leh ..


aft tat we very tired lerh so went home
...

didint get a chance to take many pics (:
but have some luh ...





No comments: