Wednesday, June 3, 2009

name 10 friends and answer th questions below
01. jeremy
02. xin ping
03. may
04. cheyenne
05. clarence
06. yue ling
07. rui chen
08. kai ting
09. shawn
10. sher yee

1.how is no.7 related to eu? (ruichen)
-she is my derling (= 4 years of friendship (=

2.is no.1 special to eu? (jeremy)
-he is my baobeiix♥ & i love hym xp

3.have eu quarrelled with no.4? (cheyenne)
-Nope. unless with special reason

4.if no.2 and no.8 are together, will eu believe it? (xin ping & kai ting)
- nope , i hope they are not les )= one is my darling another one is myqing ren omg !!!

5.if no.10 said he/she loved eu, will eu be suprised? (sher yee)
-nope , she is my lao po ... will not be shock (=

6.what do eu have in common with no.9? (shawn)
-our hornyness (=

7.how did eu meet no.6? (yue ling )
-through frens (=

8.if eu didn't met no.3, how will yr life be? (may )
-boring )= she is my entatainer .

9.is no.5 a good friend? (clarence)
-hmmm ... indeed he is also my 4 years fren (= he's my best kor xp

tag 8 friends to do this quiz
- may
- yue ling
- kai ting
- shawn
- rui chen
- cheyenne
- anyone (=
- anyone (=

No comments: