Thursday, May 27, 2010

t-net match last year (:


hmmm ... wads happening to miie ? ):
my result deprove alot ! 5 pass ; 4 u-grade ):
vehh vehh disappointed in myself ..
anyway , all thanks to mrs soh to help miie talk to my mother .
and my mother didnt scold miie ,,,
hmmm ... really vehh stress uh ):
last year mid yaer & end of year i got position 21 in class .
this year mid year i dropped till position 31 !
super disappointed .. see liao wanna cry uh ..
mood isnt good either ..
haix ... double stress , double sadness ! ):

cheex .. my intention of giving up is 80%
my intention of not giving up is 20%
i know how much uue appreciate this ..
but but .. im only making myself cry for nth ,
wait for nth , worried for nth ..
haix .. many ppl told miie not to give up .
ask miie to give more time . maybe time will change everything in time ?
but i really cant stand it liao uh ..
given more thn enough time les ..
but still no use ):
gah... i shall give it a week time more to know his mistake ?
or maybe my mistake ? hmmm ... dunno las ..
just feeling vehh disappointed in myself ):

No comments: