Wednesday, April 20, 2011

♥ ; Happy Belated 7th Month ! :DD

THANKS TEOXINPING FOR THH DEDICATION :DD

HAPPY 7TH MONTHSARY BBHYLOVE !
(190910 - 190411)
Thanks boy , thank for everything youu have given me , smile , cry , heartache , scar and everything , but tell youu what , it means alot to me and i love it (: We have gone thru so much up and downs , bad and good time .. Even if it's bad , we still manage to overcome it slowly and peacefully , i just wish there wun be so much quarrel in future anymore .. (: thanks for being there for me when i drop tears and when im depressed youu nvr fail to solve problems with me ! youu are AWSOME !! :DD ♥
I wish this cann still go on ! <3 A memorable bayy [090411♥] ILOVEYOUU !! :DD

Okayy , So Sorry For thh late post /; Was so depressed and sad yesterdayy yo ! >.< Please i hope everything gonna be alright !! (: Haish , 7th month has pass so quickly with ihm around , he sure give damn loads of memories mann ! Thanks boyy ! ♥
Okayy ! So Mid-Year Coming liao , i swear im gonna studyy hard and prove my mum right !! hahaha , do well for mid-year , end of year wun so XinKu liao !! Okayy set ! stuudyy hard, im gonna be MIA-ing , thats good ? hahaha , kbye kbye !
ohh ya ! incase ...

MISS TEO XIN PING READ MY BLOG ! I WANN TELL HER THANKS AND I REMEMBER WHEN IS YOUR BDAY ! STOP REMINDING ME EVERY SINGLE DAYY !! HAHAHA ! KBYE !!


" Boyy , Youuu Aree Awsome ! "


Posted By ShiXuann YourOne&Onlyy '
Buhbye REaders ! (:

No comments: