Saturday, June 18, 2011

♥ ; Happy 6th years of friendship with my dear bbhybitch ~

HAPPY 6TH YEAR BBHYBITCH !

It has been so long , since 17thJune2005 till now 17thJune2011 . It has been 6 year , we went thru many ups and down , even though we aint tht good in primary school , but or friendship eventually started well in secondary school , slowly , we started to share our secrets , our heartbreaks and everthing , she there whenever i need a shoulder to cry on , she wouldnt leave me alone whenever i have friendship , releationship or any other problems .. there to protect me when someone bullies me ! we shed tears , we laugh , we go crazy and did many thing togrther , she's just too awesome .. We are so fated can .. Im 7th , she 8th . and our heartbreak on 14th .


BITCH ! I UPDATED LIAO HORR >.<

Hello people ! im back to blog like finally , miss me right ? hahaa , sorry laa , im busy with CCA , friend and going out ;x hehehe ! hmm , tml going out celebrate Haresh bday .. hehe ! okayy , i seriously need more sleep now , hmm , well , maybe or somehow i will be back again ,, my blog is starting to collect dust , i know i know . but im a #busygirl96 (: hahaha ! kbye ♥




Youu have left for 1month 24days already .. I may still think of youu sometimes , but i nvr had thh thought of going back to youu , youu are so mean seriously ): i hate youu , youu only come back when you need me , thn dunnid me ignore me ... but when i just ask you back you insist of leaving ! wtf . haish .. tht life , tht you , im just too stupid to love youu , to believe youu ! i musnt be so soft hearted anymore .. tsk . 1 more day to 19th . " 9th Month " & 7 days to 25th , thh 2nd month youu left .. well , same thing , single is always thh best (:

xoxo ,
ShiXuann ♥




No comments: