Monday, August 29, 2011

Youu Smile , I Smile

 
IM BACK AFT I LEFT FOR 2 MONTH !

I bet youu all miss me right ? hahaha , kayy laa , im back already , thanks my Sheril updating my blog (: im back to blog for some reason ^^ someone request me to blog .. haha .. okayy , im somehow stuck at home right now , most of my fren cannot make it and others busy with raye ): haiya , nvrm , ltr going to meet mummy at nex for dinner , oh , a few days ago celebrated aunty bday .. tsk .. bored /: I have been sick for days ): haiya, dunn like this feeling , hope cann recover byy wednesday (: Going hari raya soon , enjoy my sweetheart ! :D <3

Aft today , i dunno when will i post again (: cfm someone will force me post again .. hahaha . most probaly i would be back uhh , if im really bored like today laa /: hmm , also hope tml would be a successful one , dunn wanna stay home like today agian ): Okayy , byee !!

Dear Supermann , ever since 25th , thanks for making me smile all thh wayy kayy ? i hasnt had such smile and laughter already , all thanks to youu , youu are thh best i have met (: thankyouu so much kayy ? <3 I love You , thts what i caould say , sincerely from my heary <3 baby ~



With Love ,
ShiXuannnn .

No comments: