Tuesday, June 22, 2010

I Wished Uue Can Always Be Mine ♥

i serioulsy hate this picture -.-
*cos i cant see my eyes ):

my fever heven gone down yet ):
haix ... no medicine cure .. eat liao still go up !
wtf ... ? stupid doctor ! i sue uue thn uue know !
lols ... th feeling is horrible , i wanna recover ):

hmmm ...th stupid class tee ppl woke me up in th morning ...
wasnt feeling really well so talk to her like going die lidat -.-
fuck her man ! thn aft tat slp back 1/2 an hour woke up ..
replied text thn went find something to eat , thn ate medicine ..
aft tat , i went to bathe first (:
thn went to watch tv and play computer ... (:
cheex ... so damn bored ...
aft tat 6 plus went compass ate dinner with Sister (:
aft tat went home , watch tv ...
& im now here posting (:
im sooo bored ..... !! ):
*thanks for accompanying me by texting even though uue are tired (:

Batmannn ! I loveees uue ttm (!) ♥
Miss uue too (:


Batmannn's Girl
ShiXuan (:
Bye Readers ♥

No comments: