Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Spidermannn (♥) Batmannn
Two more day uh ! to 5 years (:

*I JUST HOPE TO SLEEP AND NEVER AWAKEN , NOTHING LEFT IN THIS WORLD COULD REPLACE WHAT UUE HAVE TAKEN ...

hiax ... my mood whole day was ruin ! ><
nevermind nevermind ...
lets start ...
actually wanna go watch match in th morning des ,
but yoey didny wake me up >
hahas ... nevermind nevermind !
thn went met XinPing at my lrt there ....
went compass mac ate breakfast ! (:
thn Sheril come !
hahas ... aft tat went lrt there slack for hours !
hmmm ... sian liao , sheril went eat dinner me and xinping went walk walk ..
hmmm ... thn af tat sheril went with her fren les ..
thn we at compass .
dun wanna elaborate much liao !

when uue love me , i cant feel th love at all .. love like never loved at all ): seriouly los .. yy uue lidat sia .. this not th first time liao . i know hw uue feel .. i didnt took uue for grunted .th tears uue shed for me ? uue said i didnt ? i have been shedding tears for uue everyday every night ...hiax , uue didnt know how much i missed uue ... im seriously damn fking sad uh ... get back to yr normal self pls ...i miss uue (♥) )'':

(♥) Batmannn's Gurl ;
ShiXuan
Bye readers (:

No comments: