Tuesday, February 1, 2011

♥ ; Im So Gonna Miss My bbhy Damn Damn Much D;

♥ ; Bbhy , lets go Paris together (:

MIA FOR 6 DAYYS YAW ?! :D

Okayy , basically , my last time i post was on Saturdayy ? Sho sowie ); Well , gonna post todayy or i might not be able to post for 6 days ): Cos i will be away for like 6 days to malaysia for chinese new year , hais , every year without fail ): Sad ttvm ~ Im sure gonna miss him damn much , pretty worried too ):

Okayy , So , Went to school as per normal , todday with SherYee onlyy ~ So lonelyy . hmm , thn reach school , leseon as per normal , and today we had 3 period of D&T , and i spend my D&T so lonelyy without my XueQi hais ... XUEQI UHH XUEQII ! whyy so earlyy go back ? i tml thnn go back sia , thnn aft that , went compass with SherYee & ShiTing and May came met us , after that XinPing came , and went popular and all went home liao -.- thnn , i went home , bathe and everything , arnd 5 went out meet someone , until 8 , went Buangkok ate reunion dinner with My auntyy and Uncle ~ Hee ! CURRY FISH HEAD (Y) I feel so bloated now ~ Okayy luhh , nothing much , after i finish posting im gonna go pack my bag liao ): tml leaving at 10 in thh morning D; means im not goin school ~ hais .. sad much , how i wish last min cann get sundayy ticket so i cann come back on time on Mondayy to attend thh first northzone match ): Arghh ~ Okayy luhh , gotta go now okayy ? Buhbye people (: Manyy misses ~


♥ ; I mayy not know what will happen when im awayy this 6 days , 3 days alreadyy happen so many things , 6 days how ? ): Okayy luhh , i give youhh my fullest trust this time round , please please please dunn braek it okayy ? PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE I BEGG YOUHH DUNN RUNAWAYY ~ dun flirt ): Arghh .. im just sho scared manzxc ! ): Aiya , Just takecare when im awayy alright ? Loveyouhhtothhveryymaxx ~ <3


Posted By ShiXuannn YourOne&Onlyy '
Buhbye Readers !(:

No comments: