Sunday, February 6, 2011


two more daysss! or maybe one more dayy till shixuan comes back! hurray-ness! you know why? without her here, i cant control myself! shixuaan help me! T.T i cant control myself, i keep going out to slack almost everyday! omg~ i cn be a spoilt brat by th time you come back -_- haiya~ and coming back home late. if you were here, i tink you would at least set a limit for me to go home ah. or else, my blog will be lagging with pics as im too tired to upload, and i've nt been sleeping well. eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeek >< terrible vampire. i checked your superman, everything is still okay. (Y) no need to worry so much ah. ^^ sunday we having training you know at skcc. hhahaa~ well, hope you cn join us fr monday's tournament. rmb to sms me when you reach sg k? i m y ALOT! <3

No comments: