Saturday, March 8, 2014

Lose you once, love you twice


It has been 6 months since 0909. It's like half a year had pass without him. I've no idea why is it so hard for me to give up on him and move on. it's damn difficult, never easy. Places,dates,time and object can make memories flashback like a bitch, where ill start to feel upset and cranky the whole day.

Bits and pieces of our memories can never fit into a 30secs video.

 I may have heard so much about you for this 6 months, but ill never believe till i see. i heard both sides of the story, from you and from others. i wouldnt judge bcos i have no idea which side is the truth. The pain upon hearing all those is hard, but i still got use to it over time.

I'm sorry, i understand things will nvr be the same again, or maybe better ? The future is unpredictable. Im glad we're still friends or maybe more thn that..  

Other than my parents and clique, you're the guy that understand me more than anyone else. My habit, my love for things and food, what and where im fear of. Nothing beats such an understanding guy like you. 

Nothing can describe my thankfulness for tolerating me this few months. I've been a bitch. im utterly sorry.

I've lose you once, I'll love you twice..
It's Complicated. 


No comments: