Saturday, March 29, 2014

You've made all this worthwhile..


I've move on. i don't see the point having you anymore.. All along i was just a replacement to you i guess ): 
All those will be memories.. thanks for giving so much pain..

okayyy nothing related to him rn.. ive move on , i wont look back.. 

I questioned myself just now.. "Am i reallly in love ?" and i thought about it.. i guess i really am.. I never expected this day would come.. But im glad it came (': Ever since i met you, no one else is worth thinnking about.. I always wish tht the reason behind your smile would always be me.. Eventhough you may be difficult at times, i dont mind taking all those effort to put a smile on your face.. & i question myself again "Are we gonna happen?" and my answer was, yes we would if we really love each other why not.. hahaha, i was actually kinda look forward to tht day tho *cover face* You came and made everything worthwhile... You're perfect for me, thats all that matter babe.. So much that im craving to see you smile each day, i want you to be happy too.. I love how no matter wht you do you can always make me smile effortlessly.. 

If you meant nothing to me. i wouldnt wake up to your every call so i could talk to you.. make you smile when youre down, say things tht would make you smile whenever you're angry or pissed.. & reply to all your cold replies each time you're down.. this is how much you mean to me.. It may be too soon to say all those.. but i just wanna let you know..You're my priority in life.. So much that no one could replace you at this moment as long as you promise me you wouldnt leave.. i promise ill stay forever..



I know at any point of time youll get tired of me.. & youll leave eventually.. But i wish tht day would never come.. I dont know how far we would go.. I just hope its long enough for me to enjoy those times we had together.. So babe, please dont go.. )': You're everything i need rightnow.. iloveyouuuuu. 



Withlove,
ShiXuann xx

No comments: