Saturday, June 21, 2014

I Wont Leave A Guy I Need For A Guy I Want.


Honestly, many thought have been through my mind when i thought of moving on.. Each time i ask myself, will things turn out to be the same again ? Will i get hurt and cry myself to bed every night ? Losing sleep,  Losing appetite, Losing weight an falling sick.. Is all this worth it ? 

Many people come and go in life, some stays for awhile while some stays for a lifetime.. Im just too afraid i might get hurt again.. Its never easy whenever you fall for someone and those flashback came haunting in my mind, reminding me and warn me about my past.. 

This 9 month have been hell for me. Pushing everyone that cares for me away. Afraid i might get hurt again and again.. 

But things changes when i met him...

As days goes by.. 

I asked myself...


Everything started off..

With a stick, a smile.. It's where we started talking and the first question you asked, " Do you think i malay or chinese?" hahaha it where everything begin.. The feeling i had was i wished i get to know more about you. & the smiled i had each time i saw you was so different.. 

I told myself we could only be just friends.. haha, until when we started talking.. You respect me so much as a girl, compliment me. When i told you're being too sweet, you said it was all the fact & you're not being sweet.. How you wanna see me so badly each day. & how badly you wanna talk to me.. How each day you would remind me how beautiful im when im not & how much you wish i could be yours.. How you're being man of your words, just bcos you could'nt make it for a meet up, the next morning you came all the way to SK from tamp just to pay back what you owe me.. I really couldnt ask for more.. 

Im Sorry that ive been pushing you away asking you to wait and wait for the right time. But than i realise, you're someone i caould lose.. I never wanna lose you.. If i ever did...


I hope you stay by me, be patient towards me.. I know ive an attitude which is hard to handle, but you still try every ways just to make me happy and stuff.. I hope i would make my choice wise enough, i wouldnt regret whats gonna happen in time to come.. Even if the bad time comes i hope we'll be strong enough to overcome everything.. Even if we don't... Honestly, I've NO REGRETS having you in my life.. Taking a place in my heart, i ought to believe, you are the one ive been waiting for :)

Thankyou God For Everything You've Planned For Me.. 

And...

 Take A Chance...

Before Everything is too late..

Lastlyy....

I cant wait to spend the next fews years or hopefully forever with you... as my partner :)



No comments: