Friday, April 25, 2014

A Judmental Society Kills People..

Too lazy and busy to blog so lately.. Busy with schools & stuff.. Orientation camp was great but our class dosent seems to be bonding well, oh well.. things got a little better aft SM camp :) Know more people from oth class and stuff :) ITE is where people think useless people go to.. But i dont think tht way actually.. The teachers are helpful and supportive.. they help us whenever we're in doubt, support us to go poly and make sure we do well and get good GPA and move on.. :) I hope i can and i will aft 2 years..

& here it goes...

I just don't get it.. why do ppl judge so easily when they know nothing ? Is this why in a country like Singapore we cant have guy best friend ? how ppl see us is couple.. 

Let me as you a qns.. If a girl isn't with a guy officially like couples. Isn't the guy free to go with anyone ? 
furthermore, i didn't take a knife and point at him to be with me.. We talked, he chose me, he chose to like me.. Am i in the wrong?! 

Im tired of all those shit.. just that he's younger thn me we cant be bestfriend? Is it ? 

Fuck this shit ive enough of it.. BYE !!

No comments: