Monday, October 5, 2009

haix ..
current mood is happy + sad + confuse

lets talk bout happy ,
im happy tat i feel happy studying ,
well ,
if i study ,
i get good grade ,
i will get him {!}
hahas ...
lol...
im just imagininating,
he's too old for miie !
but seriously ,
not really old la ...
hahas ,
i have been studying the whole afternoon =)
see i so guai ! ^^

i fell sad ,
cos my parent quarrel ,
they have not talk to each other yet ,
well .
this gotta blame miie ,
for talking nonsence ,
and cause all this trouble ,
haix ..
felt so guilty ,
really sorry wo !

confuse ?
cos i really dunno who to help ..
my mother ?
my father ?
my sister ?
who ?
or myself ?
haix ...
sick and tired of  everything tat is haooening to miie .
friendship ?
love / relationship ?
family matter ?
haix ...
forget it ,
i gonna concentrate on my studies and not think of anything

hahas ,
SHIXUAN !
uue made a right choice =)
imagine all these fun waiting for miie to finish exam !
hahas ,
gtg
biesbies !

No comments: