Tuesday, October 27, 2009



on the staircase =)

nice river view =)

miie & shiting @ the bus =)
 

give miie a five {!} lols =)

hey ! why are uue touching my head ? hands off !

cool ><

she's my mother ! hahas , joking . my mother look much more better =)
  
surrunded by girls . he feel so shy ... lols ...!
 
shixuan heartxz xinping =) 
  
blur image =(
 
nice picture =) looking differnt direction hahas  
  
nice effect =) shixuan , shiting , xinping  
 
at LRT there =)






hello =)
im here to post ..
today we went museum .
not really fun .
walk till leg tired =(
hiax ...
vehh lazy elaborate .
thn went back school
thn 12.30 dissmiss =)
went compass eat ..

tml got swimming lesson =(
so tired .
thn got training .
i promise and i swear .
i not going to touch any basketball until my finger fully recover
i dun wan keep getting hurt .
i still wan to plae match .
i still wan to have training .
i hurt my finger and cant do anything =(
but it still hurts alot now =(
hope can get well soon and start my training =)

No comments: