Monday, October 12, 2009


tears cant be control ,
tears cant be stop .
no one can stop it ,
so cant I !
tears cant be control and flow rite down my face {!}
all this told miie to wake up and stop dreaming .
no one loves miie !
stop all this craps ,
SHE has given up on him :"( 


hahas ,
the guai miie ,
have been memorising my geography ,
goin on to history later on ,
today we had math paper !
paper 1 is much more easier thn paper two ..
hahas ,
maybe will fial !
GOD !

hahas ,
i wan go bathe thn study my history le !
tata {!}

girl ,
i dun wan to ruin our friendship .
it uue lucky to have him ,
my hearts hurts when i know all this ,
this is not my fate ba ,
really hope he will be happier if he is with uue ...
sorry tat i told uue i forget him and so are all lies ,
but im not angry with uue for all this ,
i really hope uue all can last long ,
i have totally given up on him ,
since he have alr choosen uue ,
all the best gurl ...
REMEMBER ! im not angry !

No comments: