Sunday, January 2, 2011

♥ ; 1 more day to my birthdayy !

Thanks mummy daddy ~ ♥
theyy gotta work tml so they celebrated todayy (:

Okayy , woke upp late cos stupid iphone didnt rang , i didnt watch thh news yesterdayy , stupid , lucky thing my mummy woke me up at 0945 , was late , thnn went compass kfc met them , thnn ate breakfast before heading to downtown east , reach there , at first didnt know where to go , cos May couldnt go www , but we still did went in thh end .. played all thh wayy till 4 plus before meeting mummy at white san d, went for my haircut , was late for our appointment at sakura , @ downtown , our place was taken D: so we went ehub to eat new york new york (: wasnt that bad either .. (Y) really hope youhh would celebrate my birthdayy with me tml yeah ? ♥


Thanks my Clique :
♥ May
♥ XinPing
♥SherYee
♥XueQi
♥ShiTing
 & My family members (:


♥ ; I wish tml would be a successful one alright ? (:


Posted By ShiXuannn Your One&Onlyy '
Buhbye Readers !(:

No comments: