Tuesday, January 18, 2011

♥ ; 19thh , thh 4th ! :D

♥ ; 19th , Thh 4th ! :D <3

Okayy , somehow , todayy again , no homework , so im here to post , hais , my mood is sort of so-not-good naozxc ! D: hais , tml is thh 19th liao , youhh still lidat , forget it , upp to youhh , i dunn give a damn liao , like seriouslly , im feeling damn tired of trying .. Okayy , so well , todayy went to meet frens again (: reached schhol assemble , principle crap so much again -.- waste time , thnn had lesson , blah blah blah .. so thh boring worh , thhh subject i enjoyy thh most is still DNT , luckyy thing thh Aqil didnt went to class , he was SuperDuper irritating sia D: but thh Asrul and making me laugh my ass out sia D: i do my model until so nice ! thnn he go help me do thh drilling , spoil my model D: walao , thnn he keep laugh laugh laugh ! ): well , aft school went compass with Ping , Ting , Qi , Sher , Sim & Sunny , went KFC ate , aft eating , thnn bus-ed home (: reach home , playy com awhile , thnn off to sleep at 0530 , woke upp at around 8 , saw his text .. Gahh .. but wth is wrong with him sia -.- always he start quarrel , i end quarrel , cos dunn wanna make it worsen luhh sial ~ forget it , better not spoil my mood tml thnn (: Okayy , i shall go pack my thing , bathe and off to sleep ! :D hehe ~ tired maxx ! ><


♥ ; Sometimes , i mayy be strong whenn youh sayy things , but youhh didnt evenn knoww i cried whenn youh said things to me ! D: Hias , i wonder what am i to youh , i mayy be strong at thh outside , but deep inside , im breaking down D: Omg , tml is thh 19th , pls promise something youhh always promise (:


Posted By ShiXuannn YourOne&Onlyy '
Buhbye Readers !(:

No comments: