Thursday, January 20, 2011

♥ ; Yesterdayy was 19th , thh 4th :DD

♥ ; Youhh took my breath awayy ~

Okayy , let me post bout yesterdayy and todayy . well , basically , like youhh all know , yesterdayy was thh 19th , it was suppose to be a dayy for me to be happy and enjoy , yet it turns out to be a horrible dayy manzxc !

Wednesdayy ; Thhh longest dayy throughout thh week , cos got MS JULIA GOH enrichment ! >< hehe , todayy was quite enjoying my dayy , and omg ! thh night before , i was like betting with Sheril he wouldnt remember , and thh next morning , he asked me if i rememberd ! ohmyy .. i owe sheril some gummy bears ~ heh ! thnn had training aft sch , outdoor , so not use to it , damn hot sia .. but cann watch soccer match ! hehe .. but sadlyy , theyy lost to Siglap D: Nvrm .. thn , headed to find XinPing in school , donald go d-siao her , damn funny .. " waiting for your husband uhh ? " thnn XinPing wanted to ask him bout Sim phone thnn he was like " Eyhh .. no eye contact hor ! " wth , damn funny , so headed out of school with XinPing , thnn theyy came out , so i went bbt find KaiTing theyy all , slack awhile before heading home (: heh ~ thnn , reached home , recieved a text , well , i still think he dunn trust me enouf ! wth ! I ACTUALLY CRIED COS OF HIM FOR THH  BERI FIRST TIME MANZXC ! fml ~ well , setteled aftall with someone brainwashing him (: thanks yaw ? thnn , i went straight to bed without doing hwk or use com .. was freaking pissed off and disappointed .. hais .. [-end-]

Thurdayy ; A dayy with heavyy bag D: hmm .. headed to school as usual , i swear my mood todayy sot sot derh , suddenlyy damn high , suddenlyy dun wish to talk -.- wth , sorry girls .. and i freaking ignored him when he actually talk to me ! like finally -.- we seldom talk yaw ? hah ! i diao him and walk awayy .. i feel that im so cool , yet guilyy ! aiya ~ sorry worh ! and thh stupid ASRUL ! -.- pinch till my arm blueblack -.- and myy mum asked me wth happen ! haha , i said my fren pinch me .. and she was like " reallyy really ? does thh person always bully youh ? do youhh nid me tell your teacher " haha .. cant she just relax , and i told her we were playing onlyy , he have more blueblack thnn me ! haha :D thnn , aft school , went outside schhol ate with clique , before heading to some under block , thnn went home with Mayy aft that (: raeched home , surprise that i didnt take my nap , was doing my dnt work ! super guai worhh .. hmm .. thnn went watch tv and now here blogging (: im gonna go do my home work now ~ buhbye ! :DD I miss him ttvm .. (: [-end-]

♥ ; Youh wann and youhh get , that's luck , youhh wann and youhh wait , that's time , youh wann but youhh compromise , that's life . and youhh wann and youhh wait & youhh dunn compromise and that's LOVE ! :D Do youhh get wht's love ? i mayy trust youhh all thh time with anyone , but yet i know youhh dunn even trust me ?! it like wtf ? it's alr thh 4th month , need ppl sayy thnn will understand , do youh even understand me ? all youhh know bout me was onlyy 1/4 of me , not even 3/4 , i didnt blame , i didnt beg , i didnt scold , all i could was to wish , youhh could understand me more , spend more time with me .. that all i wish for , nothing much , i dunnid youhh to be perfect , dunnid to be goodlooking , its thh heart i wann , youhh mayy be overboard sometime , but youhh should be thankful that i could actually tolerate it ! youh aint thh perfect guyy i wann , youhh aint thh goodlooking i wish my guy were , but on 19th September 2o1o , youhh actually manage to make me feel so touched ! and it was like i never ever heard guys lidat asked before , when time goes by , obviouslyy , it more difficult for me to let go , so i shall just hold on and continue all these ! :D Like i told youhh last night , every relationship sure have up and down , we cann prevent it and even stop it , is see weather youhh wann or not .. like i sayy also , two souls and one thought , two hearts and one pulse , and we shall oversome this together :DDto thh world youh are one person , but to one person youh are thh world ! I love youuh ttvm , hope there will be 5th (:

Posted By ShiXuannn YourOne&Onlyy '
Buhbye Readers ! (:

No comments: