Friday, January 14, 2011

♥ ; My love ~

 ♥ ; Skss Basketballer ~

haiyo .. so sian manzxc ! recently so manyy thing to do until i never post ~ haiya .. is either , i busy , lazyy or dosent have thh mood to do so , well , i shall just sumerise what happen lately , and not gonna post all thh wayy from tuesdayy till now ~

Aiya ~ im currently talking to him on phone now , it makes me damn difficult to type lehh ); cos i cant really multi task on talking and typing , cos i will end upp typing out what i was saying , well , or maybe sayy out what i typing , and he will go "HUH?!?! What youhh talking ? " Lols .. fine ~ lately was fine with school , i gotta wake upp early every morning to call him for like 10 time before he wakes , and bath ~ its now a routine liao .. use to it ~ 0620 everydayy .. common , something crop up in school latelyy , aiya ~ dunn wish to elaborate either .. damn sad and pissed ! D: fine ! forget it , dunn wish to spoil my good good nood now , okayy , thnn every monday wednesday and fridayy , same old thing training training , wednesday we had class BBQ . damn funn luhh , was disturbing Asleigh hair ~ wth ? thnn me XinPing & XueQi at there laugh till toh ~ haha ! fine ~ thnn , aft school , homed , same same luhh , sian much too ~ life is soso boring , he's thh one who complete my life with colours and patterns , somehow , he mayy be bad to others , i do feel thh same too , but at time , he's being to caring to me , so uncomfortable :DD haha ~ i asked him for my christmas present , he said he ose it , i ask for my birthdayy present on my bday , he sayy he heven buyy , i ask him just now he sayy he burn it ! haha .. wth ? thh wayy he sayy it makes me laugh my ass how , i somehow feel that comunicating with him thru face to face and on thh phone is so much better thnn meaasge (: talking so much crap ! really make me damnn irritating at sometimes ~ He promise me he will meet me this Sundayy , if he didnt he allow me to do whatever i wann ! (Y) Cheh ! lame ~ aiya ~ really dunno whenn will i post again ): alot homework latelyy sia .. so busyyy ! Arghhh .. match coming liao , OBS coming liao ... hmmm .. damn ! volcano heven erupted yet sia ! D: aiya ~ nvrm , shall continue to talk on phone now (: Buhhbyee ~ Muacks ! I will be right back here vehh vehh soon (: if there is anything youh did wann to askk me , ask at formspring , wann spam also cann ! :DD


 ♥ ; At times , sometime i really think youhh had gone overbored , but i sometime to find youhh sweet and cute ~ no matter how youhh are in people eyes , youhh are always thh best to me :DD Haha ! Im glad youhh still we are still tgt , i didnt expect youhh to ask when was our date , how long have we been together , even if youhh didnt remember , but im still glad youhh did ask ! :DD I didnt ask for much , just winthin my expectation cann liao , aiya , out of this 3 month plus , we onlyyh quarelled like twice ? so amazing ! >< gahh ~ common , just 5 more dayys , pls hold onn yaw ? :D Ily .


Posted By ShiXuannn YourOne&Onlyy '
Buhbye Readers !(:

No comments: