Saturday, January 1, 2011

♥ ; First post of thh year !

 ♥ ; First dayy of 2011 :DD

HAPPY NEW YEAR PEOPLE ! :D
Ermm .. last night went Anchorvale with mummy and auntyy to celebrate ! haha , wasnt happy thou , i though ti could actually celebrate with youh , but last minute youhh have something onn , sial uhh ! make me happy for nothing , nevermind , at leaset i spend thh last min of 2010 and thh first min of 2011 thinking of youhh <3 todayy morning , i actually had an Awsomeee dream , he was like walking towards my and my cousin shouted damn loudly outside my room , i jump upp ! knn ~ My first 2011 dream ruin byy youh , i still gotta live with youhh 1 fucking year ! I SUAY LIKE SIAO UHH ! so i woke upp around 12 plus , thnn i nua in bed until 3 plus thnn wake upp , bathe , wash up and use com ... i started to pack my room once again , threw awayy damn manyy thing , thnn i took second look at thh books , its like so many assestment incomplete , wth , watse moneyy D: Sorry mummy , i promise i will complete all thh assestment youhh buy for me , now i know how difficult is it to earn moneyy ~ Okayy , im using computer now , hasnt ate my dinner yet but parents is home , nvrm .. Okayy , whats next ? Tml going out with Cliqe to celebrate my birthdayy :D (Y) Hope it would be a sucessful and fun and unforgetable one , aft that gonna g out with mummy and daddy and auntyy :D Okayy , I wanna go liao .. ~ buhbye ! ♥


♥ ; Im waiting for your text whole dayy , i wonder if youhh would remember my birthdayy ):


Posted By ShiXuannn YourOne&Onlyy'
Buhbye Readers ! (:

No comments: