Saturday, November 6, 2010

♥ ; 13 more dayys .

♥ Words cant explain how much i love youhh ;


Okayy , Yesterdayy was a busy dayy , yet , todayy wass a boring dayy ! ): i hate my life at home ... its totally awfuul ! how i wish i cann stayy outt of house ! ): Arghhh ... I stayed in my room whole dayy and i cried . ! ): i hate this alot .. ! ): i dunn love stying in this freking home ... this is my home ?! whyy do youhh have th right to do this ?! no ypuhh dont ! this is my house .. when i was chashing youhh out of th house , mummy scolded youhh .. sayy i have gone overbored ! well ?! who is th one who have gone overboared ? so what if he is just a child ? must give in to him is it ? NOWAY ~ FUCKALLOFF YOUHH ! fine ! im alwayss wrong , and he is always right okayy ? i lock myself in my room th whole dayy and cried .. _|_ fuck it ! watch tv and sleep whole dayy in my room , i only left my room when noone is home ... whick was now .. i dunn have th mood to use my comm , neither do i have th mood to text ... ): 2 TEXT TODAYY ! awsome ! -.-'' and i didnt reply either of 1 ..  


IM GOING CYCLING IN TH RAINN LTR ! IM FEELING SO DAMNN STRESS !


Supermannn ; at times when im feeling down , i dare not text youhh too .. hias .. i just dunno whyy , i dunn have th courage to ): whyy ? i have been keeping everything to myself .. whyy ? hias .. nevermind .. i miss youhh anywayys ..


Sheril ! ; Yeahh Yeahh , lets go through all this together , butt at times , i still feel what he sayy wasnt true .. it seriously make me damnn hard to trust him .. i dunno whyy ): hias .. many things bothering me nowadayy .. no time to care bout relationship yeah ?


Posted By ShiXuannn !  

No comments: