Monday, November 22, 2010

♥ ; I still wan youh no matter what !

♥ ; i cant control myself not to fall for youhh , but in th end i did ...

Somehow , i didnt know how to communicate woth youhh lehh ): Heyy boyy , dunn worry , youhh are unknown , heh ! I sometimes wonder what i did wrong to youhh , i attitude youhh i scold youhh , but after that im still feeling guilty right ?? So dunn angry cann ? So sorry ); There are too many things happening between us within this two month , i tried to gave youhh all my trust , but somehow ... ): Dissappointment , but i didnt gave upp to , i hold onn , until i cant hold on anymore , I care , i give , i love ... i know it's not enough for youhh , but along th wayy if youhh are willing to lead , willing to guide , im sure we cann make it through , so youhh willing to fufill my onlyy dream ? Somethings happened on th 19th , when th moment youhh told me that , i tried to stayy calm , but after youhh call me i broke down immediatlyy , )': and when i know about it , it was as if im being stab a few thousand times ! Damn ... but i tried not to sayy , i wann to hold on as i promise , i knew your attitude , but i still hold on , but i dunnoo whyy ! When youh didnt text me , i dare not text youh , cos youh always didnt reply , so i rather wait for youhh free thnn text me , as i will always be waiting for your text ? Youhh know ? ): Arghh .. damnn ! I Miss Youhh like hell luhh ! )';

Late at night when th world is sleeping , i stayed up and think of youh , and i wish on a star that somewhere or somehow youhh are thinking of me too ... so are youhh ? I wish so .. i have been doing it every single night ! (: And youhh know what ? SOMETIMES ... TH EASIEST THINGS TO HOLD ON TO ARE THH HARDEST ONE TO LET GO .. i just cant bring myself to let go of youh ! <: Boys are like th stars , there are million of them out there , but i onlyh wann youhh ! And youhh are th onlyy star that cann make my dreams come true !

I dare not tell youh I Miss youh , your person your voice , your cute-ness .. Damn !
And I dare not tell youhh I love youh , cos im afraid youh might sayy youhh dunn love me anymore ,
So well , hope youhh get to see this , this is what i wanna tell youhh ..

I MISS YOUHH ~ ♥ ; I  LOVE YOUHH ~
ALWAYYS AND FOREVER ! :D
SUPERMANNNZXC ! ♥ LOVE-ED !

No comments: