Tuesday, November 16, 2010

♥ IM SICK ~

♥; I promise youhh will be my One&Onlyy if youhh promise youhh bever will betrayy me again ~

Okayy ! whats with todayy ? i woke upp at 3 todayy ? woah .. nice one luhh ! woke upp , wash upp and find something to eat .. damn dman hungry .. thnn eat liao , i decide to pack my room , so use com liao .. thnn go pack my room .. hias .. at that time , my head started to hurt damn much .. ); arghh ! shit ! thnn , went to have my dinner and back to use com ! my head started to hurt damn much again , went to take temperature , im actually having FEVER ?!?! NOOOO ~ i wanna go out tml ! hopw i get better soon manzxc ! ahh .. okayy , so yeah , im gonna wait till 12 and go to sleep .. for some special reason ! :D 


♥ ; finally ~ tml going out with my dear clique ! heh ! (Y) God Bless my sick-ness will be recover by tml yeah ? haha ! i dunn wann to mis tml .. (: haha . so yea , see youhh all tml , i wanna go rest liao ! <3 buhbye !

♥XinPing , ♥Mayy , ♥SherYee , ♥ShiTing , ♥XueQi

========

SherilBatmannnzxc ! ; WE ARE ATTACH FOR 5YEARS 5MONTH ! OhMy ! haha ..


♥ ; i just dunn have th heart to let youhh go .. thank sweetest ! <3


Posted By ShiXuannn !
Buhbye Readers !(:

  

No comments: