Monday, November 15, 2010

♥ ; I was hard inside until youhh make me soft again ~

♥ ; does timing me make youhh feel better ?
am i just someone to talk to whenn youhh are bored ? IS IT ?!

Hias ! letme start .. basically , todayy was th worst worst dayy ever i tell youhh ! Last night , i cant sleep , everytime i close my eyes , those flashback are horrible ! i swear ! ITS horrible ... i eventually broke down ! Until damn damn jialat , i was texting my ♥Bro until 3 plus , and i end upp falling asleep at 4 .. Arghh ! monring , woke upp late , shiong like hell los ! hias .. thn went out .. how i wish i were all alone ! i dunn to see anyone los .. Hias .. thn while we were taking bus heading down to CCAB ,  i was like thinking of him ... thnn out of a sudden , i saw him cross th road ?! right infront of me .. i seriousslyy cant believe my eyes luhh , but i really didnt see wrong , Arghhh .. And i broke down once again ! i cried enough ! pls , dunn make me cryy cann marh ? hias .. reach there , had warmupp , well i dunn have th intention to plae either ... my mind was like ?!?! argh .. im trying to putt my mind on court but hias .. im such a big big failure luhh ! i deserve all th scolding luhh ! fine ! everything is my fault , im not a good player , i dunn deserve to be in th team either .. thnn , watch c-div match awhile and we went back SK , hias .. along thh wayy , was thinking to take or leave ..i swear ! damn difficult to hold back tear lorh ! ): i taught people to be strong , but yet i cant ?! hais . sorry luhh ! thnn , we went MAC ate with , ♥Sheril , ♥KaiTing , ♥YanPing , heh ! thanks for th laughter luhh ! :D And i did something damn XIASUAYY los ! WTF ?! nvm nvm .. thnn , after that , YanPing & KaiTing headed home , actually i nid go to , but mummy sayy thursdayy thnn go , so Me and Sheril got no where to go , so , we headed to my house there to slack .. until 3 plus , we decide to go cycling ! so she went my house , thnn i went her house .. i tell youhh ! WE ARE DEPRESSED ! WE CYCLED FROM SENGKANG TO ANGMOKIO , BACK TO HOUGANG AVE 8 THNN , FURTHER HOUGANG AND BACK SENGKANG , wahh ! good wayy to release stress i tell youhh .. we almost get car bang ! DAMNNN ! :D hah .. thnn after we went home , i went home , turn on com and stare at it ... memories begins ... fuck it , i tot i ccould be strong , but i broke down oncce again ! DAMNN ! forget it ... seriosulyy , i shall see how long youhh cann hide from me .. youhh are a jerk ! timmer ! F*** ! hate youhh damn damn much for treating my lidatt luhh !


SherilBatmannnzxc ! ♥ ; Thanks for just now yeah ? i mangae to sayy so many things out , wahh youhh winn , and im feeling so damn much better los :D thnkyouhh thnkyouu , and youhh actually accompany me go cycling ! wahh ! best uhh i tell youhh , i relieve much stress still , but im still feeling sad ! my tears just drop suddenlyy at time without me knowing until i touch it ... wahhh .. i numb liao luhh ! ); sadd sad  .. well , youhh also must cheer upp uhh :D youhh make your own desicion yea ? haha ! thankyouhh ~ ILY ♥


♥ ; youhh deserve 3 chance , and youhh shall cherish your last chance alright ? i ment what i sayy !


Posted by ShiXuannn ! ♥
BuhBye readers ! (:

No comments: