Friday, November 5, 2010

♥ ; I love youhh my dear ! (:

♥ ; Imma going through this no matter what :D
Thanks Sheril (:


Alright ... yeaterdayy SherilBatmannnzxc♥  posted for me , but im still gonna elaborate bout yeaterdayy yeah ? haha . lets start .. and i just reach home only ): dead tired mannxzc  :D


Thursday ; 4th november 2010
Okayy , woke upp todayy at 9 plus , went to bathe and got ready , went to meet Sheril's Batmannn and saw Aidil GAY !! & Fauzul .. :D And we headd to th airpot to pick my dear SherilBatmannnzxc ♥  hahah .. thnn , reached there , went to eat first .. Arggh ! theyy damn disturb -.- alright .. aft eating , me and Shril's Batmannn went to terminal 1 , while fauzul & Aidil stayed at terminal 2 watch aeroplane flyy -.- haha .. thnn Sheril's Batmannn bastard Sheril , said he not coming .. Poor sherill i sure know your reaction yea ? haha .. thnn , saw Sheril .. i rann to her ~ Wee ~~ ! Miss her alot .. hmmm .. thnn , went to eat with her mum , and Aidil & Fauzul came to join after awhile , aft tat , took bus and headed back .. went Sheril house , unpack her stuff , thn went to use com .. wahh ! power luhh ! 4 dayy never use com so damn much notinication ? 100 plus ? Woah .. thnn .. Webcam♥  and after that went compass met mummy , went Metro bought damn much things .. thnn , went SAKURA♥  ate .. lols .. thnn homed ! Woohoo !
2nd dayy without your text-ed ! ):
Dear friend .. missed your text alot too ..
i had a total of 10 text only .. ): sadd right ?


Fridayy ; 5th november 2010
Okayy , morning , XinPingLesbo♥  text me ask me wake upp , thnn , i went to bathe and went to meet her at compass , after that , met them at lrt and we went anchorvale MayyMummy♥  wanna play badminton .. so me and XinPing accompany her :D hahah .. thnthn .. i was vehh hungry ): thnn they play finish jiu accompany me go eat , aft eating , went back playy again ... thnn , after that , we left at 3 , thnn we went home to wash upp and change , so XinPing came my house , aft that we headed to XinPing's after we are done , we took mrt rfom Sk and May boared at Buangkok , and we headed to Orchard .. Shoppoing *lazy elaborate ** thnn , lalala .. went home .. Well .. wasnt in th mood yeah ? ): hais ... okayy luhh .. so homed with XinPing ...


Dear friend ; we have been good frind since july .. Well , youhh always cheer me upp no matter what , during th exams time , youh still encourage me to studyy , well , at timee .. i almost fell for youhh .. but i tryy not to .. i tot youhh cann be mine .. things started to go wrong recently... youhh seems so damn cold towards me .. hais ): Whatt happen yea ? I cried while sending youhh th text ... i feel so sorry .. i dunn wanna lose youhh .. i need your encouragement ! D': Please .. stayy by me ... ♥


Supermannnzxc ; 3 dayys without your text sure is bored yeah ? Well , i think youhh are lazyy to text yeah ? I manage to text youhh todayy (Y) haha .. IMISSYOUHH TOO ♥ I didnt know youhh were waiting for myy text yeahh ? Im sorry .. i scared i disturb youhh so didnt dare to text youhh yeah ? Okayy luhh .. must stayy with me forever my dear (: Tell me whenn youhh needed me yeah ? ♥  ILOVEYOUHH DARLING ! ♥♥


SHERILL DEAR ! THANKS FOR YR ADVICE ! (: I WILL PERSERVERE THROUGH EVERYTHING ALRIGHT ? I WILL HANG ON NO MATTER WHAT ... REALLY THANKYOUHH YEAH ? ILY ~ ♥


Posted by ShiXuannn !
Buhbye Readers !(:

No comments: