Friday, November 12, 2010

♥ ; Iloveyouhh everydayy like how i done it in th past !

♥; Love is like a war , once it started , its vehh hard to end it ..

Okayy ! Letme start .. actually planing to go piercing with Zoey & Sheril des , but end upp sheril got Class gathering , so me and sheril went out instead yea ? haha ! We plann to go get her phone at tampines first before heading to town , so yea .. went out around 2 , we met at compass and headed down to tampines , took 27 , went T1 , took her phone already , thnn we took MRT down to Bugis .. hah ! many many peep lehh ! thnn , we went PASTAMANIA to eat ! WooHoo ~ haha . thnn , we went bugis street walk walk , and so sheril decided to extent her hair .. hah ! Th aunty was like keep forcing her extent more luhh ! Cheat money -.- thnn , after that , we walk walk till nothting walk , and we took MRT down to somerset .. MRT damn damn squeezy ! EEE ! i hate it manzxc ! thnn , we took wrong side -.- OHmyytian .. ! hEh ! we went orchard central the highest floor .. wooo ~ th night view is damn damn damn damn romantic and awsome luhh ~! I WANN GO WITH MY BOYFRIEND ~ cheyy ! thn saw ppl kissing like they at home lidat -.- Cheex ! thnn , we took picture [at facebook] and we went off .. i hate taking th lift !!! like taking roller coster lidat ! my head is freaking spinnin like hell luhh ! ARSE ! hahaha .. thnn , we walked to MRT and MRT-ed back .. woah .. dead tired .. reaach home .. find things to eat .. just finish eating my curry fishhead ! (Y) haha .. kaey luh , tml gonna rebond my hair liao ! (Y) WAIT ! my fringe only .. haha ! buhbye !
I love my Clique
I love my Batmannn !
I love my Boyfriend ! (Y)


Sheril ! ; Thankyouhh for todayy yeah ? ILY ~


♥ ; I shall wait dayy by dayy , for thh dayy till we are perfectlyy fine .. i miss th dayy youhh always use to promise me lots of things .. butt no matter what , i will alwayys love youhh ! <3



Posted by ShiXuannn !
Buhbye Readers !(:

No comments: