Tuesday, November 30, 2010

hellu <: its me again. my bbygurl is currently depressed. and yes, im helping her to update her blog! :D she told me everything, i was shocked. ohmygod. so many girls are chasing after cuteboy! they are stealing cuteboy away from my bbygurl. and im nt happy with tht. seriously, screwed man. two of th girls~ you know who. cant elaborate much : | today, bbygurl sleep like pig. overslept summre, nvr attend training. hahaa, oinkoink ^^ heeheh. tmw will be having training. i hope she nvr oversleep again. hehehe. or else im gonna knock on her door aftr training to wake her up! wht else to blog about. hmms. cheer up alright! fight back! nyahhaha~ i know you you you cn do it. im supporting you (Y) haha. anyway readers. bbygurl rocks! she is still standing strong, every 19th (: haha. last long! nt like me, singlee ladyyy. awww. okayy, see you soon dear! :D be happy. tigger love stitch!

No comments: