Monday, July 12, 2010

CLIQUE ! [XueQi ; ShiXuan ; SherYee ; ShiTing ; XinPing ; May (: ]

haix .. today wasnt a good day either ..
morning .. almost late, so ran .. hahas.
reach school damn tired , stamina drops alot sia !
had normal timetable lesson ..

haix .. had alot of thing in my heart , i kept it indide and didnt wan to say .
it was really tiring hiding everything uue know ?
hiding my emotion . feeling sad yet forcing my self to smile hard .
i just cant show my emotion ): its really hard for me los ..

my attitude today was okayy , i kept everything in my heart and didnt let it out ,
if not gone case alr ! hahas .. jealousy really killls (:
hope tml will be a better day .. &&
i wanna thanks that guy of helping me uh ! i will be grateful to uue (:

Batmannn's girl
ShiXuan ;
Bye Readers ♥

(♥)Batmannn ;
now i know what happen  ! uue actually got jealous cos of him ? wtf ?i really cant believe ! uue told me its okayy that i text him ? hahas . awww .. so sweet & cute of uue (: thn now iie ignore me cos of this ? and uue got angry cos of my attitude ? seriously telling uue ; no one can stand my attitude ..i know uue not that kind of small air ppl ? i hope uue would understand .. i promise i would change for the sake of uue (:  uue done so much for me ? i think now my turn already ... hahas . what i know now is uue ar my eveything , i cant lose uue , so cant uue (; so i believe it isnt easy to let me go uh (: hahas . i wun let go either . (:  

No comments: