Thursday, July 15, 2010

We are the B.E.S.T ! (:

Hmmm .. not a good day indeed ..
my day can never be perfect agn !
some ppl vehh bo liao .. keep spoiling my mood -.-
damn piss off luh ! hais .. ):
seriously , can i have 1 day of  P.E.A.C.E ?
My mood lidat swing here swing there vehh xin ku uue know ?
Good - Not Good - Good - Not Good
haix ... pls la .. let my off la .. damn pek cek uue know ?
Cos of her i dun wan sae uue back , give uue face,
dun wan anything happen between us los ! Ass ..

Anw , today watched soccer c-boy match w/ XinPing Lesbo & SherilSpidermannn bby (:
hahas .. during th first quater oppenent score , thn they vehh stress .
thn Aidil that kick was so damn cool ..
lols . is like the oppenent goalkeep hand too short thn the ball go in ..
thn during second half they start playing more better (:
the overall score is 3-1 & we won ..
Congrats boys ! (;
&& He second half thn sub in sia ! sad sad ): hahas

thanks for that anyway (:
uue really made my day ! thanks alot !
super high & hyper now ^^

hopes tml will be a better day for me (:

Batmannn's Girl
ShiXuan ;
Bye Readers !
BENEDICTSIM ! UUE SUCKS !

No comments: