Friday, July 9, 2010

Jealousy kills ><

hmm .. today was a bad day for me ...
i kept having depression ... first in class ...
arggh ... thn aft that when having lunch with may & xinping at pizza hut ..
cos of some matter which i dun feel like saying ..
haix ... utterly disappointed ):

i wan to go back to th Last time ShiXuan ..
not how im now ? im really vehh disappointed in myself ,
whyy i must make myself go into this state ?
th depression me .. haix ... everything just dosent goes right ..
getting angry , jealous & pissed off so ealsily , all those picture really made me cry ...
haix ... ): batmannn uh batmannn ...
those picture really came in not in the right time man ! it made me double sadness !
Gurl uh ! i wonder uue have stead liao whyy wan lidat flirt my boy ? i complain thn uue know -.-
haiyoma ! Batmannn , hope ur leg get well soon , uue did a great job today <3

i do things for reasons ,
i sacrisfy for reason ...
i use my mind to think before doing it .
but end up ,  i got so regretted for everything ...
hias ... whyy must be uue ? if others i still can take it .
but i just cant ! arggh ... damn pissed !
just hope that tml will be a good day ,
a day that no one spoils my mood ...
a day that i will laugh all day .. can ?
please ? dun lidat treat me ? i alr having slight depression les ..
if i worsen i might die ! -.-

Batmannnn's girl
ShiXuan
Bye readers .

No comments: