Friday, July 30, 2010

Skss Basketball Girl , B-Div 2011 ! (:


hmmm .. nth much ..
my mood is going up and down today ... ): sad uh !
lets start , morning woke up 0700 , forgot no morning call , didnt set alarm . ):
yeah.. in th morning , my mood was horrible ! just dun feel like talking .
hmmm . went to meet XinPing & co. & off to sch .
went to class. My mood getting better alr ..
had English first , pissed off -.- 
 Music ; mood stil isnt veh good , thinking bout something ...
Science ; had test , i jst hate the attitude of myself ):
When recess finish , mood getting better les ...
thn went back class , MT teacher nv come ! woohoo !
thn aft MT .. Geography ... aft tat got something ,
thn went home ... Was Happy , thn aft tat my mood went down agn ):
didnt went gym training , first , something happen @ home , secondly , not in th mood .
aft settle alr ,  May asked me to accompany me go watch hockey match abt 0330 lidat
so went with her .. hias .. mood went good agn .. match was exciting ..
thn aft tat , went back with bus , was damn noisy .. went for th allocation talk at ava room (:
Mood went down ! damn him ! & end about 8 plus , went outside to eat ..
aft eating i went home (: damn tired de los !
Im feeling so HIGH NOW !! cos of some reason (:



Wad has past has alr pass . Those scars will always remain in my heart . cannot he heal ever agn .
No use saying sorry . Uue are a liar ! U doesnt miss me at all ! & uue Had let me go long ago !
-----
At that time i tot i would lose uue , Th tears , i promise to hold back , but scars just split open agn . Im sorrry . . it wun happen agn , uue wun feel lidat agn .. just dun leave me , im feeling meaningless without uue , uue know ? I need uue alot ! <3


Batmannn's Girl ;
ShiXuan
Bye Readers !




No comments: