Monday, July 19, 2010

wee ... we Rockzxc ! (:


OhMy ! i strain my Ham-string ):
pain pain , im worried i cant run , cos the doctor say is rather serious ?
but i wan run ! yesterday alr vehh pain liao los ..
thn th stupid ridhuan go trip me , my whole leg cramp like shit -.-
damn him las  ! hahas ...
thn my father help me message im feeling more better ..
thn tml i tou tou go run (: hope everything will be fine los (:

wee ~~! tml got sports leader duty for sports day (:
can leave class at 0105 tml (:
hahas ... mother tongue class sucks alot los  !
cos the techer totally suck ttm ! (:

hmmm .... maybe that smile ment alot to me ? the smile i have been waiting for ? hahas . thx for that , uue really made my whole day ya know ? (: thankuue !

Ouh ... Soccer B-boys today semi final lost ): hmmm ... all vehh sad worh .. cheer up uh .. (:every game have the wining & loseing team ...uue all can go so far cos all the effort uue all put in , by entering semi shows that uue all put in alot of effort , so be proud of urself when uue all manage to go so far (: cheer up ... ! haha

Boyf ! i miss uue ttm ):

Batmannn's Girl ;
ShiXuan
Bye Readers ! (:

No comments: