Tuesday, July 13, 2010

RAMDOM PICS (: [Malcolm ; ShiXuan ; XueQi ; SherYee ; ShiTing ]


not in the mood today ..
hias .. many thing corrupted me ,
everyday seems to be a bad day to me uh ):
seriously sad man ! ):
nth to post today . .
holding back my tears just now really killing me ..

like i say , if it ment to be mine , it will be mine ,
if it never , it never will . 
maybe he is not fated to be mine , or maybe even not fited to be with him .
cos the person he likes is her . not me ..
what for grabbing hold of someone when i already knows there is no hope ? ):
im going to STFU , i have nothing to say too either ..
im sorry , i will let go slowly .. (:

Batmannn's Girl ;
ShiXuan'
Bye Readers !
maybe now i know the truth , im feeling much better , im just trying to change your attitude now , towards me (:  loveeeuuw ttm !

No comments: