Wednesday, July 7, 2010

(♥) I Promised uue will always be mine no matter what (:

ASS ! MY EYES ALWAYS DESTROY THE PICTURE ! ):

HOT WATER SPILL ON MY LEG ): PAIN~~! PAIN~~! ):

IM SERIOUSLY HAVING TERRIBLE MOOD SWING LATELY ):
hmmm .. at time im happy , at times im sad ... at time i just throw my temper ?
wft ? wth is happenning to me sia ! ):
Im having so much random thought ... not alot ppl know worh ...
cos when it happen only a few ppl were there .. *wink wink*
hmmm ... my current mood qutie good quite bad .. but cousin made me agnry just now ?
wtf ? he sucks las ! ): haix /
hmmm ... last night , i cried for some reason , thn until i sleep at 1 plus , thn woke up at 4 to play com ? im seriouslt crazy los ...  thn i cant get back to slp liao ):
Am i Seriouly crazy ? Those who got my scolding really sorry alright ? <3

070710 marks th 2nd month of us together ... will this go on further ? seriously los ... when i heard what happen , my heaarts seriously shattered into million pieces ):  I didnt wan to cry either ... but my tears were force out ? i eventually let out everything ): haix ... I promise i will be with uue no matter what .. so i think i shall give uue another chance .. i didnt wan to see all this happen agn ): it really hurts me alot alr ? haix ... Loveeuue ttm ♥  Happy Sweet Second Month too <3


Batmannn' s Girl ;
ShiXuan (:
Bye Readers ♥

No comments: