Saturday, August 28, 2010

" At first i didnt knoe i would fall for uue , but end up i did "
and i just couldnt let go , everytime i see uue , i broke down into million pieces ... 


I cannot breathe in no second without uue , cos i love uue , cos i only dream of uue .. Cos i only think of uue , cos you are my only reliaty , my only truth . Yeah , thats th truth . But how do i convince uue of it ? Thought i should write it on the mirror , tell uue , tell the world that i have no world other than uue . That uue are my universe . My life . My reson for existence .. Thats how much i know .. Nothing else .. Be my life , my world .. Yes boy ! I really love uue , dun doubt me , last time & now .. just couldnt stop loving uue , my everything <3 " 


hmmm ... today was force up by mum , to send aunty go airport before that go eat first -.- damn lazy ya' know ? lols . Sorry XinPing cant accompany uue go eat ><'' hmmm .. woke up @ 12 plus went wash up , thn 1 plus went down to wait for aunty , we went Tampines , went to at at a HongKong restaurant .. thn went shopping awhile , aft tat 2 plus went ariport , wait awhile , they go check in laggage thn we sit awhile jiu leave les .. if not must wait till6 plus , i think by now they in plane les , hope they have a safe trip , and they buying many things back for me ! Yayy ! (Y) (:
boy uh ... serioulsy , i th memories just keep flashing in my mind , when uue smile , i melt , when uue walk past , i broke down ): i really dunoo whyy ... it will really never get back in time .I'll never be the same~~~! If we ever meet againnnn .... Won't let you get away ~~ ! If we ever meet againnnn ... boy .. it really will never be th same at the first time we met & th second time we meet .. th first is always th best (: imy !

ShiXuan's Loveess ;
Buhbye Readers !(:

No comments: