Friday, August 27, 2010

Just th six of us (:

" Babyyy ; i love uue more thn words can say "
un-controled love (:


TODAY SHUCKZXC ALOT ):
MY WALLET IS GONE ! GONE ! GONE !
DEAR KIND SOUL OUT THERE , IF UUE FOUND MY WALLET RETURN ME PLS ? (:
I REALLY NID IT ALOT ... ):

ARHHHG ... WADS WRONG WITH EVERYONE ? ARE THEY TAT PHATHETIC ?
JUST NOW I FOUND MY SCHOOL SHOE MISSING -.-
STUPID PATHETIC PERSON ...

SO DAMN NO MOOD .. WADS WRONG WITH EVERYONE ?
AND CAN UUE DUN GIVE EMPTY PROMISSES ? I HATE IT D:<


hmmm .. lesson as per normal .. a short day today .. damn bored ... well , first period english , thn music thn science .. recess thn mother tongue thn geography ... aft sch , went to find ms sem , thn went to eat (: hahas .. thn 0130 went gym // (i think it was th time i lost my wallet) thn 0200 went haven went for sports fiesta meeting (: and and wtf ? im incharge of Sec 1 Captainball BOYS ! BOYS BOYS !!! whyy must boy ... ): lols ... hmmm .. thn had training aft meeting , but i didnt bring PE -.- didnt train .. ended about 0330 , didnt went home , so sat outside gym watch ppl play handball , thn bout 0500 plus went home , walk out found my wallet missing ... lols .. ): sad sia.. arghhh .. dun wanna say les , really hope those good soul will return me my wallet , seriously , i will give uue wadever uue wan just for my wallet .. arghh .. my wallettt !!! ): thx ppl for helping me find (:

oh .. boy , i miss uue once agn .. argh .


ShiXuan's Loveess ;
Buhbye Readers (:


No comments: