Tuesday, August 31, 2010

(:


" I really duuno whyy uue have to do this to me , when i gave up so much on uue "
uue really disappoint me alot this time round ..

Hello Readers ! How life ? -.- arghh , my life was terrible -.- its never good .. well .. today was horrible & is th worst .. hias .. im seriously speechless whn i see uue all lidat , no matter how much i hate uue all , i also never lidat .. arggh , morning woke by someone call @ 6 plus , thn went to bathe & wash up , & text him back agn ... reached school at 0750 , thn went hall get ready for th warm up thingi .. blahblahblah ... thn aft tat proceed to game ... blahblahblah .. sec 1 are sec 1 ... -.-'' i didnt bias th class cos my boyf was in that class okayy ? im playing fair to every class , everygame ... IM NOT BIAS !!!! -.- lols .. we also had out soccer game , we played against N8 first , aft tat E3 & lastly E1 ... lalala ... won E3 only ... lols .. N8 & E1 we lose on penelty ... hais ... lols .. nvm nvm ,, like wad they say , at least we tried our best (: hmmm ... aft game , XinPing , May & Me ... walk around nth beetter to do , thn we end up settle down in th parade square watch them play handball ...hahas ... aft tat we had th captain ball against teachers .. well , our group didnt play due to th lack of time ... heh . bored bored .. aft tat we proceed to th hall , for th concert .. wow .. interesting worh (: haha ... was so hot inside , aft tat , we were called to take flower for our teachers , and i gave it to Mrs Soh & Mr Lai (: hahas ... aft tat , sat behind th hall until concert end .. was like so damn cooling at th back (: lols ... aft school was like almost 0300 .. was ask to go back primary school ... well , im trying to reach for RuiChen but didnt .. so went back , talk to th security guard .. thn went home les ... lalala ... went home , wash up and went slp awhile .. super tired ... sleep till 7 plus & woke up agn ...hmmm ...went eat dinner , aft tat turn on computer and start using (: lalala ... sososo bored .. im so disappointed with uue , i tot i gave up so much thing on uue & uue would apreciate it ..
Boy uh ; uue said uue dun like me talking to them , so i didnt , but wad uue did really disapoint me , wow .. how great uue are uh ? not only him , my junior also told me wad happen , it vehh hard to fight back me tear ya know ? when they told me tat , i said i wanted to break with uue , & tear just kept rolling down non stop , so many ppl tried to stop me but i just cant , i really dunno whyy i did so much , but get nothing in return ): ... should i make th desision ? plus , so many girl WHYY must be HER !?!?!? ): ppl telling me uue are a hongster , and i kept dening , but uue prove me wrong ): i saw everything tat really disappoint me ...
boy , uue really change so much ...& im seriously missing uue ...
wow ... uue actually playing my feeling ... ! ass in th hole ! ): hias ... soso disappointed .. uue played my feeling ... argghh ... how great .. yours sweet talk is so " AWSOMEE " i didnt know uue are so "SWEET " arggh ... such a hongster ... i hate uue ttm ...


ShiXuannn's Lovees ;
BuhbyeReaders ! (:

No comments: