Sunday, August 29, 2010

[Me & Sher Yee ! ]
OmG ! i miss my fringe ): hahaha . ramdom !


" I love uue now , I love uue tml , I love uue everyday & I love uue forever ! "
ILoveDieUueBoy ! :D
 
 
hmmm ... woke up @ 12 plus // went to bathe and wash up , thn met XinPing at compass at 1 (: hahas . thn went mac to have our lunch ! (: weee ~! ate mac wing ! lols . thn aft we eat , walk to lrt ther sit until 4 plus going 5 ... talk bout many things many ppl ! hahahaha ... XinPing uh ! dun bully him liao uh .. really pity him sia ! ahahahaha ... see ! now uue bully him he dun even dare to tell me ... lols .. nvm .. thn 4 plus , XinPing went Cupwalker buy drink & off we went .. she went to meet her benedictsim & i went home (: haha s.. reach home , played com agn .. lols .. damn bored luh dey ! super tired too ! & off i went to bed , aft tat mum woke me up for dinner .. ate dinner , sat infront of com awhile & off to sleep agn , thn someone just dun wanna let me slp -.- lols .. aft tat 10 plus woke up by someones call .. woke up ate supper & now sitting her blogging ! (:

I just made my 11:11 Wish <3 ; im lovin' it ! lols

Love Die Uue Boy ! <:

ShiXuan's Lovesss !
Buhbye Redaers ! (:

No comments: