Tuesday, August 17, 2010

th past and th now (: We cange alot ^^

" When times past , a person changes , sometimes from good to bad , bad to good "
uue really disappoint me , cos uue changed from good to bad ):

hmmm .. had lesson as per normal .. first was Pe ,
i tot we were playing soccer , but end up become basketball ):
im getting more and more sian towards basketball les ..
My intrest of basketball has decrease ... hais ...
no hope no hope ...
hmmm .. well .. was a tired day today indeed ..
hahas .. aft school , did cip & went home ^^
Good Girl ! ><
hias .. tml got training , sian ..

And de damn fucking MaLi go call my mother thn anyhow talk ! i should not have paid her th money ,
Ashhole ! seriously los , wad she wan .. she wan give warning , give luh ..
at least she talk to us properly we would treat her properly , but since she wan play ,
thn i shall play with her .. actually , im trying hard to be good in her class listen to her !!!
but now ! she cause me damn much trouble ! Fuxk her ttm ! <:
Well , if she really wans me to listen to her back , its too difficult ! cos she made me hate her ! ><

Wei ! wad i can tell uue is , uu are seriously disappoint me alot uue know ? uue change .. uue dun use to treat me lidat in th past , but now ? uue have everything and left me all alone ): im so diasappointd , i kept quite cos i didnt wan to cause any trouble , cos i cant win uue for sure .. so just kept quite , kept everything to myself , i hadnt tld anyone bout this at all .. hias .. Disappointed in uue , whyy cant uue just change ? ansd im not always wrong ! ): stop blaming me !! ><

Batmannn's Girl
ShiXuan
Bye Readers ! <3

No comments: