Tuesday, August 24, 2010

" My thought of uue is getting deeper and deeper , i cant escape my thought of uue "
im really missing uue .. ):


Well ... today lesson as per normal .. First was PE ; we had soccer ! Wee ~~! cool mann ... but th field was muddy ! eewww ... thn those E5 guys were like playing in th mud ... like pig farm lidat ... hahas .. firstly , me , XinPing , Aishah & Zalillah played soccer with those E5 boys .. yeah ... not those pro de .. noob de ":x  no offence .. but serioulsy they only at there keep play mud =='' lols .. thn aft tat we played with those girls , & we won ! (Y) hahaha ... lols .. N7 all th way manzxc ! haha s... aft Pe was Maths ... lols ..bored .. thn recess .. thn Geography - English & Mt ... lols .. stupid Mali ! so guai lan ! she shucks ! hahaha ... aft school i be a good girll . Accompany may thn went home les (: slept all th way ... WTh ! he bluff me ): lols .. say wan come find me thn zhar bo with that stupid ass =.='' hias .. damn no mood manzxc ! lols  
you are just my second life .. i cant escape my thought of uue ; im afriad without uue i might just fall off again and die ... all those memories just kept running through my mind ... i just stop all those nonsense thinking ... ): boy .. grant my wish ... please ? i swear now uue are just my everything .. i gave up more thn enough things just for uue ... really hope uue apreciate it ... you'll be my one and one and my very last ...(:

Batmannn's
ShiXuan
Bye Readers !

No comments: