Monday, August 2, 2010

"I have grown up , and i know wats love .."
and all i know is I love uue <3


Nothing much today , having terible headache ):
hmm .. short post will do ...
bored in class ):
thn thn went to watch soccer match aft school ,
they lose their semi , but hope when they playing 3rd & 4th position
they will get 3rd position (:
goodluck , && dun sad and cheer up alr ?


i wonder if uue are my mum , if uue wan to treat me lidat , i still think my dad is much more better even though he scold me always .. uue didnt wan to give me money to eat dinner , thn i everyday only got $8 for sch .. wan starve me is it ? go ahead , i rather die okayy ! Stop controlling me & locking up all my money =.=

" Pretend that airplane in th night skies are like shotting stars "
i wanna watch th stars with uue , one day .. (:


Batmannn's Girl
ShiXuan (:
Bye Readers .




No comments: