Sunday, August 22, 2010



" I thought uue were serious ; but uue plyed my feeling . "
even though it had pass so long , but passed memories hurted me too much ..


In th past where uue cared for me , uue will be there for me .. i was so happy and appreciated everything uue did for me .. uue thought me how to be strong when i lose something , uue thought me to be strong and not to cry over small things , i remembered every single things uue thought ... i promise i will never forget all th memories we had in th 2 months , uue made me fall for uue for no reason .. th reson i will give uue unlimited love , unlimited care ...maybe when uue told me we were just fren & i agreed to it , but i know this is not wad ue think & not wad i think ... Uue really gave me too much to remember , i just cant forget uue easily ... i really miss uue alot ): uue just left without a word & still blaming for not loving uue enough .. i almost gave him up just for uue , yeah .. for uue ! only uue !  .. but seems tat uue are th one who dun appreciate it ... ): Fine ... im always wrong to uue alright ? and uue were never serious for me at all ): & thanks to her .. aft i read her blog , im super utterly disappointed ya know ? and my uncontrolded tears )': i will never forget my preomise to uue ... well , im gonna wish uue good luck w/ her , i know she is so much better thn me ... im sorry ... you will always be remembered ... ): Yes ,  Darling i do miss uue (: im sorry anyways ...


Well .. dun feel like poting ... uue know ? awww ... feeling damn pissed luh ... hmmmm ... actually later going to pasir ris park walk walk ... but my mood not ruin alr .. hias .. damn sian .. but i thought i can go there ralieve my stress but i dun think can les ... that -insertname- is busy ... hias ..


BabyyyLoveee ! ; i miss uue ):

Batmannn's Girl
ShiXuan
Bye Readers ! (:

No comments: