Saturday, October 9, 2010

♥ ; 101010 10:10PM - Mine ! iloveyouh ! x3

Oh , my Spidermanbhy ! ♥ (:
misses th time i spend with uue ..

Alright ! hey peeps ! long time no see aye ? hmmm .. i guess uue peep must be stuying hard yeah ? chill man ! take a break .. like me ^^ i had only complete 3 essay in 4 hours ? woah ... had a hard time yea ? i nid a break , like what he say (: cant stress myself too much , later i became depressed , thn die ! hah ! alright ... nvm .. hmmm .. super lazy elaborate , morning went out , thn 11 went home , fell asleep , woke up by May . went compass , thn ate and walk walk , actually , i was needed to go home by 3 , but thn , mummy say it okayy , she will go see my ahma can alr , i no nid follow , thn went may house , got ppl wan hse-viewing , thn aft tat , stayed at her hse use com , watch tv , aft tat , she send me home ! thank yeah ? haha . thn reach home , super dead tired , thn took out my history to study ... arghhh ... and my farking cousin is farking noisy luh ): argggh ! thn damn pissed off , went out shouted at him and throw things at him ? and th damn farking gay him cried ? WTF ? do uue call yrslef a guy when uue are scared of dark , scared of pain ? chicken ! hah ! gayboy ! mummyboy ! hah ! lazy entertain uue this kind of faggots (: thn , mum bought dinner for me , thank eyh (: alright .. i went back to study , and something in my mind keep distracting me -.-''' arghh .. fark up ~ _|_
alright gotta sleep naozxc ! damn tired ... anyways , tml is 101010 , i wish i could have uue <3 ♥ haha . buhbyeee <3

♥ ; tml , is a date , i actually promised and planned to give up on uue , but something just struck my mind and i decided not to , but seriously , i cant get uue off my mind , i tried so hard too ... but its just too impossible ! arghhh ... i really want uue back , will th day come ? i really cant wait any longer , each time i wait , it will hurt me damn much ): argghh , i want uue back boy ! <3

11:11 i made my wish ;
i wish uue could came back to me ..

Tml , at 101010 ; 10:10PM ,
i will make my one and only wish ,
is to have uue back (:
it will also th time , to tell uue th truth :D

ShiXuannn's Supermanzxc !
Buhbye Readers ! (:

No comments: