Saturday, October 2, 2010

♥ ; Youhhh're My One & Only Supermannn ! :D


♥ Supermannn ; thanks for th smile uue put up for me ,
but this time round uue really disappoint me utterly ! ):


Okayy , time check ! 1.12 am , i cant go to sleep , seriously , was flipping in bed and thinking for th past 2 hour , thinking am i too stupid to believe uue , to fall for uue , i may not be thinking of uue nowsaday , but i feel im seriously stupid , thinking back , th reson that i did fall for uue , 1 month counts ... i known uue for 1 month .. ONLY ! hias ... nevermind ... just a short short post to make me tired alright ? and uue know wad ? i seriously miss uue damn damn muchie alright ? just tat uue didnt know and never know , sorry for keeping everything to myself , i broke to much of our promises ): im sorry , im not worth for uue , seriously , im not good ! Yes , uue lied , cos uue of i cancel th trip , where im going out with mummy , your sudden text , when i was asking uue a so IMPORTANT question , and uue didnt reply , im feeling damn stress alright ? im tired but i cant slepp , cos im afraid i cant hear my phones ring when uue reply , and things may go worst , but i fell alseep , 6 whole hour , woke up expecting a reply from uue , but none ! D: hias ... yes .. uue lied , uue make me happy for nothing , and sad for everything ! ): damn damn hate uue alright ?! ):
- Youh making me smile at my worst ,
- Youh wiping tears away when i cry ,
- Youh cheering me up when we went seperate way ,
- Youh saying youh still loves me ,
- Youh stays in my mind no matter what ,
- Youh caring towards me when im sick ,
- Youh helping me wholeheartedly when im in doubt ,
- Youh smiling to me when i didnt . (but that smiles means alot)
- Youh acting like an idiot to make me smile agn ,
- Youh trying to hide our everything ...
And Yes ! Thats YOUH  ♥ ! Y.O.U. !  All i need is uue , without uue , im nothing ):

everytime aft i said how i feel , i feel so much better , seriously , thanks (: hope to see your reply tml .. like i say to uue tat day , even if uue are lazy to text , i will always wait for uur reply , even for days .. :D cos tats my love for uue ! ♥

♥ ; Thanks Supermannn ; (:

buhbye & night readers ! ...
i will post tml night alright ? (:
bbbbyyyeee byyyeeee ! ♥

No comments: