Saturday, October 30, 2010

♥ ; There's This Gurl (:

♥ ; All i wann is youhh , butt youhh wanted more from me .. );


Okayy ! My FINAL DESICION IS IM TAKING DNT ! YES ! DNT ....
DUNN CORRUPT MY MIND LES , MAYY TALKED THROUGH ME LES !
i got 52 for maths and 72 for dnt .. so DNT is a better choice thnn POA correct ? (:

Okayys , todayy woke upp at 11 plus , uncle called me , butt at that time i was still sleeping , woke up by thn bathe , aft that , May called me , and thnn as me wann to play badmintonn marh , butt thnn mummy wann me pack my messy room ): haha .. end upp, i manage to escape , but gotta go and eat dinner with aunty and uncle first , we went hougang plaza suki sushi ate .. thnn aft that , they drove me to anchurvale .. wentt to meet upp with XinPing theyy all and played badminton (Y) hadd funn but super tiring ); Old liao .. no more stamina .. hias .. thnn aft that , went compass , SherYee headed home , after that reach compass XinPing headed home too , to get her money , thn me , May & Edan went KFC ate .. hais .. somehow not much appetite yea ? thnn , sat there , waiting for XinPing , butt raining she cant come , Edan went buyy ice-cream , thnn we went  LRT there sit sit , thnn awhile later , homed with MAY (: hahah .. Thhanks May ! Youh seriously save me , if i would take POA with suck a suckish result , i would fail badly (: soo , i shall take dnt okayy ? hehe , i mayy get into th same class with youhh (Y) hahaha . !  


SherillBatmannn ! :
A few more hour and youhh will be heading to th airpot and leaving @ 6 les ! Do take care, dunn worry bout me , and and I love himm cos he's awsomeee ~ <: takecare !



♥ ; Youhh cann ruin my dayy , but also make my dayy ! Thats th reason whyy i love youhh ~ (:
ILOVEYOUH MORE THNN WORDS CANN SAYY ! (:



Posted by ShiXuannn !
Buhbye Readers ! (:

No comments: