Sunday, October 10, 2010

Gurl ! thanks for th laughter uue gave me just naozxc !
miss uue damn lots ! meet up soon alright ? (:

Thing girls wish Guys knew ;
Day 13 - When th guy she likes smile and stare deep into her eyes , she meltzxc ! ♥
- alright ... this hasnt happen t me before :D cos i dun even dare to look into his eyes (: hahah ..


Okayy , lets have a quick start , last night slept at 2 , damn many message , didnt off silent , and i kept waking up ): but its alright (: well , it 10/10/10 today :D wad th big deal yea ?! lols . hmmm .. well , somehow , i today made 4 wishes , all for uue , yaw know ? (: hmmm ... 1010am , 1111am , 1010pm , 1111pm ... every wishes , i wishes for uue ! seriously , awww ... but pls , really need uue , even thought uu treated me lidat , but i gotta tolerate ! that me ! ♥ alright ... thn , woke up , wash up , mummy ask me go compass with her , so follow los , ate breakfast at mac , thn went popular and saw may soh mei ni and ehem ! lols .. thn thn , aft tat , went home with mummy , studyy all th way ... chiong my historryyy all th wayyy ! weeewww ... thn 6 plus , went don amkhub met my belove TngRuiChen and her cousin , went walk walk and went study .. yea ! first time see her so hardworking (: hmmm ... thn bus here bus there until veh tired , thn finally , went met her mum , and homed ... reach her hse downstairs and i cabb-ed home ! (Y) dead tred , and th uncle is damn noisy luh ! hias ... alright , gastrc is back ): thank for ur concern aye ? :D hmmm ... thn ate my dinner and im here to post , i gtg now yea? sorry for th short post , cos i need to sleep early and chiong my D&T now ... so tata guys !

♥ : i love youh boy ! Be my one and onlyh alright ?

ShiXuannn's Supermannnzxc ! 
Buhbye Readers ! (: 

No comments: