Tuesday, October 12, 2010

(♥) ; ShiXuannn Dearest Boyy ! (:

♥ ; My lovely gurls (:
SherYee & ShiTinggg :D heehee ..

Things Girls wish Guys knew ;
Day 14 - A smile means alot to a girl .
- A smile from uue can really brighten up my day (: haha . Thanks boy for ye swit smile

Well  , hello guys .! miss me ? hmmm ... didnt post yesterday agn .. hehe .. well , i just made me 11:11 wish for uue agn !! <3 hahaha .. alright ... im now currently busy w / math , but i took out sometime to come and post (: hehe .. thn , im gonna post bout yesterday and today alright ? (:

Monday ; 11th October 2010
Firstly ... To my dearest friend , TeoXinPing ! Happy 1 year w/ BenedictSim yea ? hehe . last long ... but but .... hias .. nvm .. hahaha ..

Alright , lets start , today is Monday , and we had exam ... History & Dnt , i was like chionging history last night luh .. thn i tell uue something ... when i went in , i read th question , and my mind went all blank ! WTF ?! i was like almost crying out ... but gotta comtrol and think harrdd ! >< yeah ! manage to squeeze something out ! Weee ~~ ! wrote down immediatly when i remembered , thn went recess , and was D&T next .. i tell uue ! i swaer its damn difficult luh ): weewe ... nvm ... aft tat , went compass with gurls agn , actually wanted to find RuiChen , end up , afternoon thn went to meet her ... thn saw sist at compass , went walk walk with her ... blahblahblah , went met RuiChen, thn aft tat , went back compass met sist , buy food and off home ... hias .. thn , went to lock myself in my room to clear my mind until i fell asleep , woke up , studied my english and literature (Y) imma good girl ! wanna get good result .. but my HISTORY & D&T CannotMakeIt !!!! ): ): i cried yea .. when i told my mum what happen ... and there she is agn .. nag nag nag , scold scold scold .. hias ... thn i lock myself all th way , didnt had my dinner ... gastric .. awww ... nvm .. thn , went to sleep at 12 .. hmm ... AllTheBest ShiXuannn ! Perseverence ! ><''

Tuesday ; 12 October 2010
Alright ... today woke up damn worry for my English and literature paper ... thn kept studying , keep stuffing thing into my mind ! hehe ... thn thn , went met friends and off to school ! imma late , sorry gurls (: thn , went school buy drink , off to parade ground .. same same nag ... thn , went back class , was first paper .. English !!! cant afford to fail English ... and Reteainnnn ! i will kill myself manzxc ! hahaha .. thn thn , not bad not bad ... th paper was not as difficult as i expected .. well .. wun get all correct , but will at least score well barh (: hhmmm .. thn , went recess , aft tat , back for Literature ... hah ! there uue are ! th Turban Singh agn ... blahblah blah .. he said i talk ?? i cheated .. his kuku turban is seriously making me laugh luh ! asshole ! , but uue know wad ? literiture wasnt bad either .. at least i can score well too .. i think , or at least a just pass ? (: hmmm ... thn aft exam , went home with MaySoh , she come my house , aft tat , went compass met girl .. went eat , and went study .. heh ! not study .. is do art .. at some void deck ... thn ... *lazy elaborate* hmmm .. went home w. Sherr & Tingg .. hah ! separated at th interchange (: reached home ... immediatly ate and chiong my art ... i did my art for 3 hours ?! thn , aft tat , studied my math ... and im now here posting .. well .. i gotta study my math now ... buhbye peeps ! :D  AllTheBest people for tml Art & Math yea ? (: hee ... ShiXuannnn ! Uue can do it manzxc ! Perseverence ! ShiXuannn ! FTW ! :D

♥ ; Be My Valentine , I Made A Promise That I Will Wait For Yr Return (:

ShiXuannn's Supermannnzxc !
Buhbye Readers !(:

No comments: