Sunday, October 3, 2010

♥ ♥ ♥

Things Girls wish Guys knew ;
Day 8 - After a girl fall in love with a guy , she'll wonder why she never noticed him before . <3
- I wonder , whyy hasnt i pay so much attention on uue , until i had fall for uue (:

Okayy , lets start . Last night , nothing much , study till 12 plus , and lights off ... and i know whyy uue fell aslepp while texting me ! cos uue didnt wan to say goodbye ! ^^ hehe .. Chey ! just joking luh .. haha .. thn , woke up by a text at 6 plus , look but didnt reply , thn went back to sleep , at 2 , that person text me agn , and ask if i was awke , so i woke up , and i replied , and accidentally fell aslepp agn *.* until 0300 , thn woke up (: wash up , and went compass with mummy , buy thing and ate mac for lunch ?and off home ... oh my tian ! im having flu luh ! ): thn aft tat , reached home , i wanna study , so offed my phone ! (: and thn , my cousin ask me help him complete project , i didnt wan to , but his mother asked so i must ... sad much uh ? complete a 2 page reserch in 1 hours ! and i copied it all out ?! damn it manzxc ! waste my time ... well well , i need go study now les , buhbye peeps ! (: miss me alright ? (: ♥♥

♥ ; Supermannn ! I Miss uue damn much ! ):

ShiXuannn's Supermannnzxc !
Buhbye Readers ! (:

No comments: